Saturday: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM (BST)
Sunday: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM (BST)
Although we will not physically be in the room together, please know that the level of education we will be providing and the supporting materials and live-support you will receive will make for an equally impressive experience from the comfort of your own home.
HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK:
- You will be provided access to the standing online lectures that are required viewing before every FRC Certification (this is common to our live seminars as well)
- In addition, you will have access to brand new lectures by Dr. Andreo Spina - which will be specific to your online version of the course. These will also be required viewing in advance of the course with instructions as to when you should view them.
- You will receive an invite to the live, Zoom sessions that will fall on two consecutive days.
- You will be placed in an online group and directly interact with one of our Master Instructors who will review the lecture material with you and then take you through the practical portions of the course material.
- Each live session will be your time to practice and to seek feedback directly from our Master Instructors. At the end of each session, we will have a Q&A to cover off any questions or concerns of the day.
- Upon completion of the seminar, you will receive an online test to demonstrate that you were present for all the material covered and that you understand the concepts presented. If for some reason you do not pass, you will be able to take the test again at no additional cost.
- Just like our live seminars, upon completion of the course, you will have access to our FRC Members’ Section where you can re-watch the live lectures whenever you like as well as access to hundreds of reference videos to assist with your programming.
- Further, we will be having additional, online Q&A sessions posted in our Private Facebook Mastermind Group to provide additional support, post seminar.