THERE WILL BE A MONTHLY LICENSING FEE, $100/MONTH OR $1000/YEAR IF PAID ANNUALLY, FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO TEST FOR CERTIFICATION AND RECEIVE INSTRUCTOR STATUS – DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT THE SEMINAR.
THIS SEMINAR IS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH WITH LIVE KOREAN TRANSLATION
Saturday: 8:30am – 1:30pm (KST)
Sunday:8:30am – 1:30pm (KST)
Participants are required to wear athletic attire that is comfortable to train in. Please be advised that because a variety of floor-based movements will be performed, any clothing worn will be subject to some ‘wear and tear.’ Please ensure that you have tennis ball and yoga block for your Zoom sessions.
Although we will not physically be in the room together, please know these seminars are running in the exact same format as our live events. The level of education that we will be providing, supporting materials and live-support you will receive will make for an equally impressive experience from the comfort of your own home.
HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK:
- You will receive an invite to the live, Zoom sessions that will fall on two consecutive days.
- We will provide instructions on using and testing Zoom in advance of the seminar date.
- Each live session is your time to practice and to seek feedback directly from our Master Instructors. At the end of each session, we will have a Q&A to cover off any questions or concerns of the day.
- Just like our live seminars, upon completion of the course, you will have access to our Kinstretch Members’ Section where you will have access to hundreds of reference videos to assist with your programming.
- Further, we will be having additional, online Q&A sessions posted in our Private Facebook Mastermind Group to provide additional support, post seminar.
- When you're ready, you will film yourself teaching a Kinstretch class that you will submit for grading as part of your certification (this is common to our live seminars).